© Copyright 2011 Project Consulting Services. All rights reserved
PCS specializes in providing Project Management services and consultation for any or all phases of a project. Our Project Managers have extensive expertise to direct, support and coordinate all aspects of your engineering project, whether
large or small. PCS Project Managers are proficient in overseeing and directing both internal company support work and third party subcontractors to ensure that budget and schedule constraints are met.
PCS Project Managers are experienced, hands-on engineers rather than merely coordinators. As such, they have the knowledge to fully understand the complete scope of your project and direct it from initiation to completion. Our
Project Managers are your right hand in the field.
Our Project Managers follow a proven track record that entails the responsibilities listed below.
- Develop schedules, execution plans, subcontractor strategies, budgets, risk quantification, QA/QC requirements
- Define roles, authority, and relationships between all interacting companies
- Establish a communication plan for the client
- Manage resource availability, performance quality, and document data control
- Report project status to the client
- Measure verifiable progress, cost controls, and scope changes
- Identify potential problems and consult on alternative approaches
- Monitor performance against project forecasts
- Project Close-out
- Document and track all aspects of the project and its final configuration
- Ensure all client's expectations are fully met
Project Consulting Services (PCS) offers the services of an experienced Materials Management department in support of its engineering and construction management services. Materials Management handles all aspects of procurement, logistics, specification development, vendor audits and invoice processing as required. Materials Management functions within the framework of our clients' procurement department in order to achieve a seamless operation. Our aim is to procure the highest quality materials and services that meet or exceed your expectations at the lowest possible cost.
Natural Gas And Oil Prices
MEO Updates on Drilling at Blackwood-2 Well in Timor Sea
12-12-2013 - MEO Australia provides an update on drilling at Blackwood-2 well in Permit NT/P68 in the Timor Sea, Australia. ...read more
Production Resumes at Ungani Oil Field in Canning Basin
12-12-2013 - Buru Energy reports that oil production has resumed at Ungani field in the Canning Basin, Western Australia. ...read more