Available Position Details
Project Consulting Services, Inc., an engineering and project management firm specializing in the development of energy infrastructure projects, is recruiting CADD Designers/Drafters for our office in Metairie, LA.
As a support to our project efforts, our CADD designers interface with our engineering and project management personnel to provide a complete source of details needed for permitting, engineering and construction. Our CADD functions provide clients with innovative maps, conceptual details and detailed construction drawings. Types of drawings may include mapping, site plans, grading plans, pipelines and piping, structural, and P&ID's. Our CADD services provide an adequate diversity to accomplish any range of tasks to support our project needs.
- Proficient in AutoCAD - experience with AutoCAD and CADWorx.
- Other considerations will be given for experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map, and Blue Sky.
- Ability to integrate as part of a project team.
- Self-motivated with ability to identify detail requirements for project assignments.
- Ability to analyze data to prepare a display of project details.
- Ability to prepare drawings of components and assemblies with sectional profiles and small or intricate details with a high degree of precision.
- Familiarity with management of survey data considered an asset.
- Consideration will be given for all levels of experience.
E-mail Resume to:
Apply for this Job
Follow the button below to submit your application for this position.Go to Application Form